Environmental Services / Solid Waste
To provide professional trash collection, with a priority on quality customer service, health, safety, welfare, environmental impacts, waste diversion and competitive rates. This mission will be accomplished through employee commitment, proper disposal within permitted facilities, customer education, affordable service and additional efforts for diversion of municipal solid waste.
Make the Pledge to Rethink Your Waste
Join your neighbors in making the pledge to rethink your waste! Click here
1142 Siler Road
PO Box 909
Santa Fe, NM 87507
The Environmental Services Division will be collecting phone books for the annual recycling program again this year. Phone book recycling dumpsters will be placed from April 8 through August 30, 2013 at the following locations for phone book recycling:
- Toney Anaya Building - 2550 Cerrillos Road
- Joseph Montoya Building - 1100 South St. Francis Drive
- Southside Branch Library - 6599 Jaguar Drive
- Oliver La Farge Branch Library - 1730 Llano Street
- Fort Marcy Recreation Complex - 490 Bishops Lodge Road
- City of Santa Fe Office Complex - 1142 Siler Road
Stop Unwanted Mail and Phone Books
Free registration and more info at: https://santafe.catalogchoice.org/
Broken Recycling Bin?
One stop shop! Bring your damaged recycling bin to 1142 Siler Rd. and not only will we give you a replacement, but now we are able to recycle your old bin!
Residential Trash Guidelines
- Trash must be out by 8 a.m.!
- Please bag your trash to prevent spills.
- Place trash containers at least 3 feet from any object.
- Do not stuff or overload can. Overloaded cans may not be serviced to avoid spills.
- To replace damaged or missing carts call Environmental Services at 955-2200.
- View trash pickup days
Extra Trash Pickup
- Bag tags are required for extra trash bags.
- Bag tags can be purchased at the Water Department, 801 W. San Mateo or at the Cashiers Window at City Hall. The cost for the tags is $1.50 per tag and are sold in sheets of 5.
- Large items can be scheduled for pickup at a rate of $25.75 plus tax. Schedule by calling Environmental Services at 955-2200.
- Additional trash containers can be ordered by calling Environmental Services at 955-2200. The cost is an additional $8 per month for a 96-gallon container or $6 per month for a 64-gallon container.