General Court information
Please Dress Appropriately:
- No Hats
- No Shorts
- No Tank Tops
- No Pajamas
- No sunglasses unless prescribed
- Shoes are required
- Examples of Improper Attire
- No weapons, backpacks, or large bags in the Courthouse
- No cell phones, camera/audio-capable devices, or other electronics
- No gum, food, or drink
- Only service animals allowed
- No conversations in the courtroom while in session
- No newspapers or reading material is allowed in the courtroom
- Decorum in the courtroom is to be respected
- Please address the Judge as "Your Honor" or by the title "Judge"
Judges are not allowed to discuss your court case over the phone. Please contact the Municipal Court (505) 955-5070 to request to be added to the court docket or refer to our walk-in schedule. You may check to see if your name appears on our regular court docket.
Walk in Schedule
Please call Municipal Court to schedule a telephonic hearing which is currently being held on Monday, Thursday, and Friday mornings. Court telephone hearings are scheduled to begin starting at 8:30 am. Regularly scheduled cases have the priority to appear first in the session, followed by walk-ins, as time permits. Please contact the Municipal Court at (505) 955-5070 to schedule or verify any docket changes.