Notifying the Public of Rights Under Title VI
SANTA FE TRAILS
• Santa Fe Trails operates its programs and services without regard to race, color and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes he or she has been aggrieved by any unlawful
discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with Santa Fe Trails.
• For more information on Santa Fe Trails’ civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, visit our administrative office at 2931 Rufina Street, Santa Fe, NM 87507.
• A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590
• If information is needed in another language, call (505) 955-2001.
• Si se necesita información en otro idioma, llame al (505) 955-2001.
Santa Fe Trails Title VI Complaint Form in English (and Spanish to come soon)
Santa Fe Trails Title VI Complaint Process in English (and Spanish to come soon)