The City of Santa Fe’s Economic Development Division works to cultivate a vibrant business community and to build a diverse, innovative economy that provides opportunity and prosperity for the community. Selected initiatives are listed below:
- Office for Business Growth – The Office for Business Growth provides local businesses with individual consultation and connections to resources for growth. Contact us at 505-955-6912 or email@example.com.
- Recruitment Portfolio - A targeted portfolio to recruit targeted growth companies in Santa Fe. This included television production, technology, and outdoor companies.
- Santa Fe Fiber - The Santa Fe Fiber project is designed to improve the speed, reliability, access, and pricing of internet service in Santa Fe.
- Film/Digital Media - A regional partnership to expand and leverage all aspects of the film and digital media industry in Northern New Mexico.
- Young Professionals Project, The Young Professionals Project, is a program to recruit recent graduates in New Mexico and connect them to jobs and housing.
Plus support for:
- Santa Fe Business Incubator - The Santa Fe Business Incubator (SFBI) nurtures the development of businesses, providing them with resources, shared facilities, and support services.
- ¡YouthWorks! - This program engages disconnected youth through apprenticeships at local businesses coupled with an education plan (GED or college).
- SFid – Sfid is a twelve-week accelerator that prepares high-growth companies for investment. It uses a rigorous curriculum as part of the Global Accelerator Network and allows participant companies to apply for follow-on private investment.
- SCORE - Santa Fe SCORE is a member of a nationwide volunteer organization that provides guidance and workshops for businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Make Santa Fe - An entrepreneurial initiative that brings the latest tools (e.g., 3D printing, laser etching) to the community to create products and businesses.
- Start-Up Santa Fe - An entrepreneurship initiative that unifies and connects the start-up ecosystem through a single front door.