The City of Santa Fe continues to adapt and modify procedures with the goal of minimizing interpersonal contact and reducing the spread of COVID-19, all while continuing to deliver essential services.
The following Santa Fe Municipal Court procedures will be implemented until further notice as part of our response to the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- If you have an upcoming arraignment, please call 505-955-5070 to set up a telephonic hearing. Please leave a message, as the Court does have staff on a reduced schedule answering calls and returning voicemails and emails.
- If you have an upcoming pre-trial conference, please see the contact information below:
- If you have been charged with a jailable offense such as Careless Driving, DWI, etc. AND you are represented by the Public Defender. Please call David Thomas at 505-955-6052 before the date of your hearing.
- If you have been charged with a jailable offense such as Careless Driving, DWI, etc. AND you want to apply for the Public Defender, please call Cindy Hagman at 505-955-5108 before the date of your hearing.
- If you have been charged with a jailable offense such as Careless Driving, DWI, etc. AND you want to represent yourself, please call City Prosecutor Kyle Hibner at 505-955-5195 before the date of your hearing.
- If you have a private defense attorney, please contact them directly.
- If you have a motions hearing, evidentiary hearing, or criminal trial - these will be conducted in person at the municipal court.
Court-required documentation (Community Service, Defensive Driving, etc.) can be submitted via email: MuniCtServices@santafenm.gov. Please include your contact information and case/citation number.
Traffic summons, proof of license, and registration insurance can be submitted via email: SFMuniCourt@santafenm.gov. Please include your contact information and case/citation number.
Santa Fe Municipal Court encourages Defendants and Attorneys to fax file at 505-955-5159.
We thank everyone for their understanding during these extraordinary times.
Click Here to access the Santa Fe Municipal Court Database Public Access.
To look up a court schedule or docket, click the link above. Please read the disclaimer and then click the log-in button. You will be directed to the public portal. There are three menus on the top navigation bar.
- Searches: this menu includes searching by a case Attorney, Officer, Party, Police Reference Number, or Vehicle Plate.
- Cases: if the actual court docket number is known, this is where the number can be entered.
- Scheduling: this is the court calendar. It will default to today's date, and it will display the individual docket types for the day.