Request Public Records
By law, under the Inspection of Public Records Act, every person has the right to inspect public records of the City of Santa Fe. The City of Santa Fe is responsible for making its records available for inspection to the public.
You can Request Public Records of the City of Santa Fe in two ways
1) Click here to enter your request via our online portal.
2) To print a Records Request Form, click here.
Complete the form and submit it via Fax at 505-955-6748 or by Mail:
City Records Custodian
200 Lincoln Avenue, Room 209
PO Box 909
Santa Fe, NM 87504-0909
Please include the following information in your request:
- A description of the record you would like to inspect
- Your name
- The date
- Your contact information (email, mailing address, or telephone number).
- The maximum amount you are willing to pay for copying charges.
Fee for Hard Copies of City Public Records:
- $.25 - for each 8 1/2 x 11 paper page (larger than 8 1/2 x 11 see GIS Fee Schedule)
- $3.00 - disk
- $10.00 - a thumb drive