Contact the Office of the Records Custodians
200 Lincoln Avenue, Room 209
PO Box 909
Santa Fe, NM 87504-0909
Inspect Public Records
Under the Inspection of Public Records Act, every person has the right to inspect the public records of the City of Santa Fe. The City is responsible for making its records available for inspection to the public.
You can request public records of the City of Santa Fe in two ways:
- Click here to submit a request online.
- Click here to print a request form in English. Click here to print a form in Spanish.
Mail your completed form to: City Records Custodian, PO Box 909, Santa Fe, NM 87504-0909, or deliver it in person at 200 Lincoln Avenue, Room 209, Santa Fe, NM 87501
Please include the following information in your request:
- A description of the record you would like to inspect
- Your name
- The date
- Your contact information (email, mailing address, or telephone number).
- The maximum amount you are willing to pay for copying charges.
Fee for hard copies of City public records:
- $.25 - for each 8 1/2 x 11 paper page (larger than 8 1/2 x 11 see GIS Fee Schedule)
- $3.00 - disk
- $10.00 - a thumb drive