One Day $2.00
31 Days $20.00
One Day $1.00
31 Days $10.00
*With a valid Senior or ADA ID.
Click here for information about reduced rates, who rides free, and other discount programs.
Bus passes may be purchased on the bus (exact change required) or at the Santa Fe Trails main office.
Student pass sold at:
Bus passes expire after one year of purchase. No refunds.
Medicare cards are accepted for the reduced fare.
To obtain Santa Fe Trails Veterans ID, please visit the Santa Fe Trails main office.
Click here to download the 2023 Transit Holiday and Special Events Schedule.
Follow your bus with the RouteShout 2.0 mobile app! Download for free from the Apple Store or Google Play. Make sure your location settings are turned on. Select Santa Fe Trails as your agency. Track your bus arrival and departure times by route, address, or location.
- Youth: Age 18 and younger
- Railrunner Passengers
- Transfers from North Central Regional Transit District (NCRTD)
- U.S. Veterans
- All U.S. Veterans ride for free on Santa Fe trails
On the bus, show your U.S. Veterans affair id card, Rio metro freedom pass, dd214 with photo id, driver's license with veteran status, or your transit veterans id card and ride for free.
You may acquire a Santa Fe trails veteran card as well. For details on how to receive your transit veteran’s id card:
- Provide proof of veteran status with either an official department of veterans affairs id card, dd214 with a photo id, or a driver's license with veteran status.
- Active duty and personnel can show their military id on the bus for free fares.
Other free transit services:
- International folk art - Friday after 5:00 pm, Saturday, Sunday
- Spanish market - Saturday, Sunday
- Indian market - Saturday, Sunday
- Zozobra - Friday after 5:00 p.m.
- Santa Fe Fiesta Weekend
- Christmas Eve Canyon Road Farolito Walk - after 5:00 p.m
We're on Google Maps! Trip Planning got much easier in Santa Fe and Central and Northern New Mexico. Plan your trips with The City of Santa Fe Transit services (Santa Fe Trails and Santa Fe Pick-up) and our friends, North Central RTD, NMDOT Park, Ride, Rio Metro RTD, Rail Runner Express, and Farmington Red Apple, right at your fingertips with Google Maps. Click Here to be redirected to the Google Maps Platform and then enter your desired origin, destination, timeframe for your trip, and your available options will appear in seconds.
Let Santa Fe Trails Customize a Trip Plan for You!
Want to ride the bus but don’t know which route to take? Our friendly customer service agents are on hand to help you determine where the nearest bus stop is located and which route is best for your schedule.
Email requests should include the following:
- Time and physical address of origination point
- Desired time and physical address of the destination
- Your daytime and evening phone number
- Your email address
Transit Division Director of Operations and Maintenance