Welcome to the City of Santa Fe Parks and Open Space Division
Santa Fe boasts 77 developed parks, 26 undeveloped parks, and 170 miles of trails. The parks offer a variety of amenities, including ball fields, tennis courts, disc golf, playgrounds/tot lots, ADA walking paths, picnic shelters, swimming pools, and barbecue grills. One of the most well-known parks is the historic plaza. Santa Fe also offers two skate parks, the Railyard Park and a golf course.
- City Parks
- Parks in City Council District 1*
- Parks in City Council District 2*
- Parks in City Council District 3*
- Parks in City Council District 4*
Community Parks, Golf, and the Railyard
- Municipal Recreation Complex (MRC) | located in rural Santa Fe County | Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe
- Railyard Park and Plaza
- The 13-acre Santa Fe Railyard Park and Plaza are owned by the City and managed by the Railyard Corporation. The Railyard Park Conservancy maintains the Park and Plaza in coordination with the City's Parks Division.
- SWAN - Southwest Area Node | Regional park just opened up at the end of Jaguar Drive and Tierra Contenta | District 3
Santa Fe parks and plazas are open daily from sunrise to sunset.