- Projects must take place within Santa Fe County.
- Must support the presentation of artistic content to the public (i.e., performances, productions, exhibitions, art markets, fairs, and festivals). Funds cannot support ancillary, non-arts programs.
- Organizations may only apply to one of the Traditional Marketing Impact categories, A, B, or C.
- Organizations may be awarded in both Traditional Marketing Impact (TMI) and Collaborative Impact (CI) categories only if the CI project is unique and separate from the funding request for the TMI project.
- All projects must take place between the effective dates of the contract during each fiscal year period.
- Marketing/promotion staff and/or consultant fees.
- Website costs related to promotional/marketing content.
- Social media and/or radio costs.
- Printed material costs such as written and photographic content, editing, design, printing, and distribution.
- Advertising costs.
- Scholarships and fellowships.
- Closed subscription series, including demonstrations, master classes, programs, forums, virtual tours, etc.
- Projects which are part of a post-secondary academic degree program.
- Awards (ribbons, trophies, prizes, etc.).
- Deficits and debt reduction (including finance charges, loan fees, etc.).
- Meals, catering, lodging, or transportation.
- Capital expenses (including the purchase of equipment or real property, labor or materials costs for renovations, remodeling, or new construction, etc.).
- Tuition assistance for college, university, or other post-secondary formal coursework.
- Fundraising (events, personnel, merchandise, invitations, etc.).
- Insurance costs related to the ongoing employment of organization staff.
- Programs must be based in nonprofit arts organizations exclusively.
- Only Santa Fe-based organizations whose mission specifically includes the arts will be considered for funding.
- Be a federally recognized nonprofit with an IRS 501(c)3 status. Or be a public agency (as defined in the NMSA Section 11-1-1 or any county., state or education institution specified in Article 12, Section 11 of the NM Constitution).
- Have a State of New Mexico Incorporation Certificate as a domestic or foreign nonprofit corporation and be in good standing with the State.
- Organizations must submit a current copy of their City of Santa Fe Business Registration.
- If awarded, organizations must submit a current 1 Million dollar General Liability Certificate of Insurance with the City of Santa Fe as an additional insurer.
- City of Santa Fe-operated programs are not eligible.
Click here to sign up here to get emails notifying you of new funding opportunities.
Contact Information and Hours
Physical Address: 201 W. Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM 87501 See Map
Mailing Address: PO Box 909, Santa Fe, NM 87504-0909
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.