Click here for information about the Lifecycle of an Application.
Applying for the Cultural Investment Funding Program
- The Cultural Investment Funding Program utilizes the GO Smart™ system for applications and contract management of all cultural investments.
- All proposals, enclosures and attachments, artistic and promotional samples, and reporting must be submitted through GO Smart™.
- Please note: If you have not logged into the GO Smart™ portal in the past three years, you must create a new user account before starting the application.
For a list of grants and categories, click here.
- Preview Traditional Marketing Impact A Application
- Preview Traditional Marketing Impact B Application
- Preview Traditional Marketing Impact C Application
- Preview Collaborative Impact Application
Applications for the Fiscal Year 2023-2024 are open as of 8:00 am (MST) on December 1, 2022. Please see the application cycle schedule below.
For the Cultural Investment Funding Program Informational Packet, click here.
Cycle Schedule FY 2023-2024
|Schedule TMI & CI Categories||Dates||Time (MST)|
|Intent to Apply Period opens||Thursday, December 1, 2022||8:00 am|
|Virtual Technical Assistance Workshop Series 1||Tuesday, December 6, 2022||3:30 - 4:30 pm|
|Intent to Apply Period closes||Tuesday, January 3, 2022||5:00 pm|
|FY 2023-2024 Application Period opens||Wednesday, January 4, 2023||8:00 am|
|Virtual Technical Assistance Workshop Series 2||Tuesday, January 10, 2023||9:00 - 10:00 am|
|Traditional Marketing Impact Categories Application Period closes||Wednesday, March 08, 2023||5:00 pm|
|The Collaborative Impact Category Application Period closes||Tuesday, March 28, 2023||5:00 pm|
Manage Your Application
For technical assistance, please call 505-955-6707
Manage Your Funding
- You may visit our GO Smart™ website to locate the online reporting forms.
- After you create an account, you will be submitting all requests for payment and reports electronically.
- The reporting requirements include data about your audience, participants, staff and board, geography, and other important information. We recommend your organization put a system in place for collecting this information at the start of the contract period.
Receipt of Arts and Culture Department funding obligates organizations to fulfill certain reporting requirements. No exceptions can be made to the requirements.
Failure to submit the required reports will render an organization ineligible to apply for Arts and Culture Department funding for a period of five years from the due date of the information.
Credit Line And Logo
All organizations funded by the Arts and Culture Department must display the Arts and Culture Department credit line and logo on all printed or digital publicity, promotional, and program materials related to the project. Failure to include the credit line and logo can result in the termination of the contract and the revocation of funding. Please call 505-955-6707 to obtain a copy of the logo.
The Credit Line is partially funded by the City of Santa Fe Arts and Culture Department and the 1% Lodgers' Tax.
Click here to sign up here to receive emails notifying you of new funding opportunities.
Contact Information and Hours
Physical Address: 201 W. Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM 87501 See Map
Mailing Address: PO Box 909, Santa Fe, NM 87504-0909
Monday - Friday
8 am - 5 pm.