Renewing an Existing Santa Fe Business License
Dear Santa Fe Business Owner:
You now have the option to renew online. Please note: The system only works with Google Chrome. If you don't have Chrome or don't wish to use Chrome, please call the Business License Office to renew your license at 505-955-6551
Step 1: Create a Business Profile.
- Click here to register.
- If you've already registered and created a profile, click here to log in.
- Click here to download instructions for creating a business profile.
Step 2: Submit your business license renewal application.
Click here to access the Citizen Self-Service (CSS) portal.
- Once you are logged in, click the Dashboard tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to My Licenses.
- If your license is due for renewal, you will see a blue 'renew link.
- Click the link and follow the prompts to fill out your business license renewal application and then click submit.
Step 3: Wait for an email.
Once we've processed your renewal application, we'll send an email with an invoice and instructions to mail your payment to City Hall. In some cases, we may need to contact you for more information.
Because of the high volume of renewals, we’re processing, you may not receive your email invoice or request for more information right away (expect 5-7 business days).
We appreciate your patience during this busy time, and we will respond to your renewal applications and inquiries as quickly as we can.
Business License Fees
Pushcarts on Private Property and Motor Vehicle Business License Fees