Utility Billing Division Forms and Applications

NOTE: Incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, and or unsigned forms and applications will not be processed.

    • New Owner Account Transfer Form - This form is required whether a transfer of services is requested by a title company on behalf of a buyer, or a buyer purchasing the property directly from the seller and must be signed by both parties. It is the Buyer's responsibility to ensure the completed form is received by Customer Service in the Public Utilities Department, Utility Billing Division.
    • Release of Liability & Utility Services Application - This application must be signed by both the property owner and tenant. The Lease Agreement and tenant's government-issued photo ID must be attached. The applicant will be contacted regarding the deposit amount.
    • Request to Revert Services from Tenant to Landlord Form - This form may be signed and submitted by either the tenant leaving the property or by the landlord/property owner.