Contact Customer Service
801 W. San Mateo
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
(Closed Saturday, Sunday & most Federal holidays)
After 5:00 p.m. on weekdays or weekends, call 505-955-4300.
The City of Santa Fe dispatch is available 24 hours a day for reporting water emergencies and requesting emergency turn-offs. During emergencies, your water service may be temporarily shut off while repairs are made.
City of Santa Fe Water Supply and Demand Updates
Recent presentations to the public and City Council discussing City of Santa Fe Water, past, present, and future, as well as our 2022 Annual Report:
- 2022 Water Quality Report
- April 27, 2023, What’s Up With Water Webinar Passcode 95kJx1V?
- April 27, 2023, What’s Up With Water Presentation Slides
- 2022 Annual Report
- 2021 Annual Report
- 2020 Annual Report
- July 2022 Supply & Demand Update
- September 2021 Supply & Demand
- July 2021 Supply Update to City Council
- What’s Up With Water April 29th, 2022 Webinar
Click here to learn more about your water supply.
The mission of the Santa Fe Water Division is to provide a safe, reliable, and resilient water supply to meet Santa Fe's needs.