It is the primary mission and objective of the Wastewater Management Division to ensure that all sanitary sewage produced within the City's service area is collected, conveyed, and treated in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and guidelines, and to protect the public's environment health/safety, and welfare. It is also this division's primary mission to provide these services to the public and to do so within budget.
Customer Service and Utility Billing: Application to start rental services, apply for an adjustment, pay your utility bill, collections information, and frequently asked questions.
- Sewer Rates
- Sewer Utility Service Connection
- Purchase Reclaimed Water (for residents and contractors)
- Purchase Compost
- Septic Discharge Site
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- Wastewater Management Permits
- Master Plan
- City of Santa Fe Reclaimed Wastewater Resource Plan 2013
- Nutrient Loading and Removal Optimization Study 2018
- Off-Gas Analysis of Membrane Grid Aeration System 2017
- Frequently Asked Questions
Emergency Phone Numbers
Report a Sewage Backup or Overflow.
- Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Call (505) 955-4650 (also use this number for non-emergencies during the work week)
- After hours, weekends or holidays
73 Paseo Real, Santa Fe, NM 87507 -Map
Ph: (505) 955-4650
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Weekdays