Reserve a Street
Street permits are required for block parties, parades, processions, marches, walking, running, and bicycle events. A street permit is also required if your event will include a street closure.
Requirements for Street Permits
- Obtain signatures from residents and businesses that will be affected by the street closure for your event. Download and Print the Signature Form for Street Closures here.
- Obtain a free map from the City's GIS office showing all the details of your event and street closure.
- Contact a certified traffic control company*:
- A traffic control plan is necessary to finalize the permit and is due at least two weeks before your event.
- You will also need to arrange for barricade set up before and pick up after the event.