CHECKLIST PRIOR TO TURNING IN THE APPLICATION
- Complete application (to be turned in only at 73 Paseo Real, Wastewater Treatment Plant).
- Must provide a copy of your business license or contractor's license.
- The customer shall provide a deposit by company check of one hundred dollars ($100.00).
Make check payable to The City of Santa Fe.
A TANK INSPECTION WILL BE CONDUCTED ON THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO PICKING UP RE-USE WATER
- Signage: The tank shall be clearly marked, with the following signs (English & Spanish) visible on at least 3 sides:
“Caution:Non-potable Water, Do Not Drink” & “Peligro: Agua Inbebestible, No Es Para Beber”
- Also, you are required to provide Chlorine Bleach and add the bleach at the Fill Station in your re-use water tanks at 1 1/2 cups per every 1000 gallons per New Mexico Environment Department.
- The tank must have a secure lid.
- All tanks and equipment used to dispense the reclaimed water from tanks must not be leaking. Any leaks must be fixed prior to filling the tank at the Fill Station.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Your company will be billed monthly, by calendar month.